10 May 2017

picnic

The day started sunny and very warm. We decided to use the aura. Quickly we gathered over our favorite lake Mikaszewo. No one was there, which suited us so well. I spread the fishing rod with the hope of small fishing. There was a warm wind from the lake. When walking in a tight spot I counted as many as 7 different species of butterflies. Unfortunately, some of them quickly flew and disappeared in the forest. Two of them I managed to climb. Although I did not have the right equipment, I even made good pictures. The fishing was poor and I caught 6 bleaks (Alburnus alburnus). Then came kayak with a pair of young people. They liked it here and sunbathe some time on the platform. Flowing fishermen on boats. On the water we observed pairs of grebes, ducks and passing gray herons. The day went by nicely, we even bathed in fresh water.

No comments: