08 January 2016

birds around us - robin

European robin (Erithacus rubecula)

A bird the size of a sparrow, but perfectly visible through its coloration. I met quite late this species. In my neighborhood I see him rarely and always unexpectedly. Now I know that it's best to watch with us during spring migrations. Then I see at the same time several pieces in one place and it FOR IN 2-3 days. During the breeding season accidentally I watched right at my garden. I watched a robin for several consecutive days in January 2013 r.podczas cold weather above 20 degrees. At sewage treatment plants, where hot water flows. Unfortunately, probably he died because the temperature has fallen even more. Here are some pictures of this bird, which is also beyond the Urals, where the climate is very severe.

No comments: